Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Facebook post continued...


I hope I can post this here without getting flamed. I LOVE DrinkACT. I came on board in 2005 and have been with them ever since. Am I a huge money earner? No. I am a loyal consumer. That is all. I LOVE the product. Well, that is until the newer version was released. Don't get me wrong. It is "ok", but to me and a lot of others, there is still a huge demand for the "ORIGINAL DRINKACT" formula. I have called the home office numerous times and they are still telling me they might produce it in one form, probably "powder" if enough interest is created. I have just published a blog with a poll and if you would please visit it and show your approval if you still prefer the original vs. the new. There is no personal gain to be made there by me. NO links to my dealer site or anything. I just really want for us to have a choice, the NEW formula and the ORIGINAL formula. I LOVE my ACT! Please hear us. Thank you ACT! -Douglas

1 comment:

  1. Hey folks, thanks for voting and please send anyone this way to show your support for the ORIGINAL DrinkACT formula! Thanks! -Douglas

    ReplyDelete