Friday, August 16, 2013

YOUNGEVITY now sells ACT Energy!

Original Drink Act is still available through YOUNGEVITY! All Drink Act products can now be purchased through the Youngevity company.

If you have never tried ACT Energy, you don't know what you've been missing! The taste is much better than Red Bull or Monster and it is also much better FOR you. Since 2005 I have been using this drink and I can honestly say that I have not tried a better drink PERIOD!

Visit YOUNGEVITY to order now. JOIN for FREE and save 30%!!

AGAIN, Don't order retail, JOIN for FREE and save 30%!!

If you care for a sample, get in touch with me and I can get a sample to you if you are very interested. There is money to be made in this drink and many of Youngevitys products! Great products, Great People!

Editor note: This is the updated formula with NZ Black Currant.


No comments:

Post a Comment